Pagina's

zaterdag 15 oktober 2011

Walking out of the Cage called Relationship into an Agreement with Self as All as One

Daily Writings Shit Out

See into me equal and one the parrot parent relationship - I step out of the self limiting cage of a relationship and stop parrotting / parenting my partner - I start here living myself practically, applying myself, directing myself, becoming equal and one as all here - living self honesty to birth myself as equality and oneness as Life self.

OK - I am here currently living with a male human being in this house for we / I needed to eat and pay the house and he needed to eat and a roof over his head. Things god completely intertwined wihin myself due to our allowances and acceptances - whereas in 2007 I began to hear myself talk like my mom and dad ...whooah I am a preprogrammed robot - i repeat a program lol. All kinds of words came up in me in which I heard my mom and dad talk in my childhood. I said then "This is not me!" to others as me. Not like in a 'right' or 'wrong' towards my parents - no I honor them deeply, it's that there is much more going on than meets the eye. So it's this way of living I found limiting ergo I limit myself in believing this has to / will be allways like this ergo I have to be like this (which is not through the Desteni tools).

I came to live in this village in 1997 and till then - till my thirtieth - I lived here and there in (student) communities with up to 14 people, which I liked a lot. In this house I have withdrawn myself from the local gossipal / religious community because I was no way able to dare stand up and say stop talking shit "Stop till here and no further". I knew that for example the words of Jesus were completely distorted here and put outside self, this I saw as a child happening outside the church where no one was really living the words "Forgiveness'", "Love thy neighbour", "Give and you will be given" etcetera etcetera - nevertheless I self did nothing to change self, did not have self trust to correct myself - fear of being locked up for speaking - fear of so called 'grown up' people and and and...the works, so Herman and I were merely playing the same PROGRAM as we grew up in - playing house - to be short. Our first 7 childhood years itch palying out - repeating cycles, repeating, repeating.
Anu anu


What on Earth is going on?

This World Cage System we 'live' in must and WILL END as it exists - inside and outside.

Apparently there is going on much more which I became aware of through the Desteni material. It's ... Structural Resonance, in which we resonate within self as the mind as with eachother in the same old shit - tied to thoughts, feelings, emotions, pictures, words a.k.a. the matrix - the three dimensional projected holgraphic reality we live in. To disconnect myself from the matrix to become real as the physical I therefor walk this Structural Resonance Alignment Training within the Desteni courses to END this WORLD - these robot machines - as who we have become.






"Parrots are social by nature and they like being in groups and that is what makes them effective as well with in becoming gentle and getting over their own personal issues, because that is what groups do, they push each other to be able to live together."
5 African Grey Parrots - at Desteni....... 
Lolololol
Gentle agreement with Self
Here the clue, clé, key.

How I walk out of the cage of the mind as all relationships and to become equal and one with and as self is through the KEY of Self honesty, self forgiveness, self application, self trust.





I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to litterally retreat within me and my world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to slowly but surely remove
myself from participation within me and me world because I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself upon something or someone outside of me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to give up on myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to judge myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be disappointed in me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear religions.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted my feelings of inferiority towards the royal reformed christian communiTIES / famiLIES.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to doubt myself as the words of Jesus.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself not living the word.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to have myself caged into the mind consciousness system as relationships.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear beliefs.



I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to doubt myself as the words of Jesus.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to have fallen in love with Jesus.




Building Self Trust --- www.desteniiprocess.com

Research material (mathematics) --- www.desteni.co.za


None is free till all are free --- www.equalmoney.org



1 opmerking:

  1. LOLOL I was so shocked the first time I noticed myself in an automatically way saying the same lines to my kid my Mum used to say to me - I thought this is the End: I am my Mum! (slight panic)

    Clue, klé, key - thanks for sharing Sylvie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen