Pagina's

donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Discoveries - "Inner voice" versus HEALTH

Discoveries - "Inner voice" versus HEALTH
Yes, The "inner voice" helped us develop the microchip, the DVD, and all devices that must repeat themselves functionally to be of any use and are used to repeat our fantasies in a "physical"way so that it "looks" more "real" like with movies and television. We realized that we like listening to ourselves as the fundamental building block of Ego and the Inner Voice was just the best thing ever. We even created a fantasy world called spirituality where we can "share" our inner voice, because it is so "unique and private" that only "us" can hear the voice and no-one can ever trap us in our lie. We feel so safe with this inner voice, we can give it names to make it a better consumer product, but this inner voice never come with a real solution to the suffering masses in this world. It only ever look after the individual that "listen" to the inner voice. If you dare to question the inner voice, you are apparently negative and your "vibes" are stopping the voice. This proves that the NEGATIVE is stronger that the Inner voice, but who cares. My inner voice is my inner madness to deny the world and I am proud of it sharing a message of eternal love. Yes, Love is the name of the game in consumerism. Stop Love and the Inner voice and you are on the road to real HEALTH.

Bernard Poolman
This phenomenon of the "inner voice" I discovered a couple of years ago within myself. I was like whooah "What the hell is going on inside myself?" I had not been aware of it before in this amplitude. So - I then asked a friend if she did have that talk-talk in the head as well (hell:) and she said yes, that is seen as 'normal'. Then I went looking further on the internet and there was and still is indeed talk of it that it even can be a 'holy inner dialogue' / 'conversations with God', etc.. I experienced it as very unpleasant - I call this voice rather 'diabolical' than dialogical - I want silence in my head, to be able to breath..



So I kept on reading, reading on the internet and in books, till one fine day I come across Desteni and after some reading I read an article about 'Thought as a Tool' at the dutch Desteni website. All had been inverted and time was compressed to get all HERE. This I was experiencing in my human physical body as pain (see other article on this blog). Aha - that's what I sensed and Desteni makes the sense common.



I began putting STOP-signs up, because this means a huge allowed and accepted separation, a huge one!

(...)

Till here and no further...


www.desteni.co.za

www.desteniiprocess.com

www.equalmoney.org


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten